Kekoa's growth ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dominic Balli was here on Maui...

and my brother took my son and his son to go and listen to Domini Balli at the Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center right here in Kahului Maui! It was a free concert, I'm not to sure who hosted or sponsored it but I believe my son said it was the Calvary Baptist Church? Whoever it was, Mahalo! My son thoroughly enjoyed the concert and what a treat!

My son, Richard, bodyboarder extraordinaire, was so excited as he related the story of this night to me. Mom! We were RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! He introduced himself to us! He patted Josh's head! He introduced us to his family! He called us up on stage and we had to sing!!! Me: You actually went up and sang and didn't faint? Richard: Yea but I was nervous but we had to go up!

Oh my how I wish I would've gone now, pictures! I need pictures! LOL!



I'm so happy he had a chance to go and meet Dominic Balli *:-D BTW, I think Dominic Balli is my older nephews friend so that may be why Richard and Josh got so much attention but I don't know for sure *;-D I can only speculate.

Sorry I gotta do this folks, I gotta put in a plug for our Natural Maui Ohana Etsy Store on all my blog posts as that is the way I get paid to be able to post about whatever it is I want to post about so Mahalo! for looking at our sea glass jewelry and shell jewelry creations where we put a lot of Aloha into it from the collecting to cleaning to choosing which sea glass and shells we're going to use and finally to creating it! We hope the Aloha passes on to you! Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment