Kekoa's growth ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sea Glass Jewelry and Kekoa

I am trying to make sea glass jewelry Kekoa! omg! he was just too cute today and it was so hard for me to focus on making jewelry I just kept watching him take pics of him and the whole room. This is Kekoa's photography :D He's pretty good for 2 years old :D Grandma is all smiles and I just have to chuckle everytime I look at these pics. The pics with his face all scrunched up? That's him when he's pushing the button to take a pic. He didn't quite have it figured out so sometimes he would press the side of the button then move his finger and press right on the button but he would be struggling...it's just too cute! I Love You My Kekoa!






Here he is on my lap, I'm posting my pics and some of the jewelry I made to our Etsy Store. Also, we had to watch a video clip I took of Elmo and Mr. Noodles. We went to watch Sesame Street Live for Kekoa's 2nd birthday so I took a few video clips of Elmo, Kekoa Loves Elmo! So we watched that about 50 times...in a row. This is why I like to work from home, I Love to spend time with my children and my grandson. They are my world!

Here's the video clip I watch with him *;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment