Kekoa's growth ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Extremely Rare Black Sea Glass Treasure

I feel compelled to share this everywhere I can. I believe that this extremely rare piece of black sea glass's origination can be found if I post it enough and enough people see it. I remember posting photos of a soft aquamarine blue cylindrical container which I had found about 1 1/2 years ago and nobody knew where it came from. That story is next :D

I look for sea glass for several reasons.
1. It gives me the time I need to be close to God. The feeling I have when I'm at the beach is hard to explain but I think that other beach goers, for whatever reasons they go, will know that feeling I'm talking about. When I get home I feel much more relaxed. While walking and collecting I can sort things out in my mind easier and I feel stronger spiritually.

2. I Love sea glass and shells too. And most recently I've also been collecting lava rocks, black, red, and orange. I get this high when I see a piece of sea glass, especially the aquamarine and the way it just glistens in the sun and the water on it makes the sunlight sparkle off of it. I get so excited and I run to pick it up before the waves wash it out!

3. I really and truly love to make jewelry out of sea glass and shells and now lava rocks. It's not just making jewelry that I get excited about, it's jewelry from those materials and also seeds, especially seeds from Maui, oh and feathers but feathers are more of an added detail rather than the main character.

I never needed an excuse to go to the beach. Our ohana were avid beach goers waaaayyyyy before I started to collect sea glass. So on this particular summer day, I took my children, grandson and nephews to the beach to refresh during the hot summer day and...I found this beautiful extremely rare black sea glass...read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment